This Monsoon Paradise Illuminating Body Soufflé from Lola’s Apothecary is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. Welcome to an exotic feast of citrus, amyris and lisylang heart in the sophisticated jasmine escape, Monsoon Paradise. An enchanting indulgence through subtly refined rose notes drifting toward an exquisite aromatherapeutic island dream. Be illuminated like delicate tropical petals and brighten your day. This body soufflé is a combination of shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Rosehip CO2 is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects and stimulates the collagen production.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Vitamin E is powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Rose refines the skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.|
- Jasmine has deeply healing properties that help to fade scars and age spots and is also gentle on sensitive skin. It’s also an aphrodisiac!
- Ylang ylang eases stress and anxiety and helps to lower the blood pressure. It also balances the sebum production and stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
- Sweet orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps to ease indigestion.
- This product makes an excellent moisturizer after hair removal, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin.
- To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply the body soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturizer for the summer.
- Thirsty winter skin will drink up this product like hot chocolate with cream on top! Use twice a day after your morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
- As this product is richer and less messy than a oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage. Really work the soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf.