This Delicate Romance Balancing Body Soufflé from Lola’s Apothecary is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. At the romantic heart of this body soufflé is Delicate Romance, a symphony of roses laced with warm spices and uplifting citrus. It's a feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of sweet orange and lemon, leading to a blooming heart of rose and geranium, to be warmly embraced by vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood in the base notes. This body soufflé is a combination of shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Rosehip CO2 is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects and stimulates the collagen production.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Vitamin E is powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Rose refines the skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.|
- Geranium promotes the cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood is an excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing.
- Sweet orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps to ease indigestion.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of wellbeing and tranquility. Soothes inflammation and is rich in antioxidants. Is also an aphrodisiac.
- This product makes an excellent moisturizer after hair removal, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin.
- To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply the body soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturizer for the summer.
- Thirsty winter skin will drink up this product like hot chocolate with cream on top! Use twice a day after your morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
- As this product is richer and less messy than a oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage. Really work the soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf.