This Tranquil Isle Relaxing Body Soufflé from Lola’s Apothecary is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. The soothing heart of this body soufflé is Tranquil Isle, a grounding blend with a sleepy heart of lavender and roman chamomile, supported by an earthy base of cedarwood and vetiver and subtly brightened by a whisper of lemon in the top note. This scent evokes a sense of deep oceanic calm as you drift away across a sea of lavender. This body soufflé is a combination of shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Rosehip CO2 is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects and stimulates the collagen production.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Vitamin E is powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Lavender is one of the nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. It relieves stress and eases headache and is also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
- Roman chamomile is a gentle, yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes the sensitive skin.
- Vetiver reduces nervous tension and promotes relaxation, is also an effective sleep aid.
- This product makes an excellent moisturizer after hair removal, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin.
- To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply the body soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturizer for the summer.
- Thirsty winter skin will drink up this product like hot chocolate with cream on top! Use twice a day after your morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
- As this product is richer and less messy than a oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage. Really work the soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf.