It reate a home spa with the Sweet Lullaby Soothing Bath & Shower Oil from Lola’s Apothecary with aromatherapeutic benefits. At the soothing heart of this oil is Sweet Lullaby, the 'hug in a bottle' fragrance. People who dislike lavender are often converted by Sweet Lullaby. Its sweetness comes from vanilla and sweet orange, grounded by patchouli, with spicy ylang ylang wrapping an exotic comfort blanket around French lavender. You only need a few drops for a full bath; it is also fabulous as a shower oil.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Nourishing base of sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, beta-carotene and vitamin E
- Sweet almond oil: source of vitamin E, excellent emollient properties, gentle for sensitive skin, great for strong & healthy nails
- Grapeseed oil: high in omega 6, nourish the skin.
- Beta carotene: boosts cell turnover, promotes skin healing.
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant, repairs free radical damage, improves the skin's elasticity
- Lavender: soothing & calming, relieves stress, eases headache, powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
- Vanilla: euphoric & comforting, promotes wellbeing &tranquility, soothes inflammation, rich in antioxidants, an aphrodisiac
- Ylang ylang: eases stress & anxiety, helps lower blood pressure, balances sebum production, stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth
- Sweet Orange: uplifting & calming, cleansing, stimulating & toning, effective on cellulite, helps to ease indigestion.
How to use for diffent intensive aroma therapeutic experiences:
Bath: keep bathroom door closed to fill the room with steam. Add a few drops in two fases; while the bath is running and after it’s full. Take a few deep breaths during you bath and relax.
Shower: apply a few drops on your décolletage before showering; during the shower essential oils will be released for a aromatherapeutic treatment. The rich plant oils will also leave your skin moisturized.
At work or in bed: Sprinkle a few drops of bath oil into a mug of hot water, and place it by your desk or bedside.
Mini face steam and aromatherapy inhalation: lean your face the mug with the bath oil for a few breaths. Feel your facial muscles relax.