Jerome Dreyfuss brings their Philippe bag with an artful make-over. The cut-out patchwork details make room for a vintage-inspired color-block pattern that give the bag graphic appeal. Made from a high-end, soft and supple split suede quality of calf- and goatskin with the iconic vintage gold toned hardware and stud details.
To save battery, the light is protectively packed on the inside. Open the backend of the light, remove the black cardboard plate and close the backend, to make the light work.
- Rounded, flap design
- Adjustable schoulder strap, maximal drop length: 52cm
- Leather belt loops at the sides to shorten carrying length, minimum length: 22cm
- Studded details at center front and back, vintage gold-colored hardeware
- Front pocket with magnetic closure
- Open compartment with inner pocket
- Fully leather lining
- Mini flashlight and key hook at inside
- Dimensions: 28 cm width x 22 cm height x 13 cm depth