The sharply tailored fit of blazer Neasden is combined with a burgundy red color and a stylish material blend with a matte-shiny character where Drykorn
creates a versatile design that can be both worn casual and on-duty. The craftmanship of Drykorn
is represented into detail – from the feminine shape to the gold-tone stitching at the inside. Crafted from a comfortable and slightly firm, yet stretchy BCI* cotton blend.
- Notched lapel collar with a deep V-neck
- Shoulder padding
- Long, straight sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- Double-button closure at center front
- Shiny, black buttons with a melange effect
- Single chest pocket, welt pockets with flap
- Slightly forwarded side seams, tailored partition seams
- Decorative partition seam with slit at center back
- Fully lined, single faux leather inner pocket
- Runs true to size, close, tailored fit
- Céline is 1.75m and wears size 2 (S)
*The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item