An asset to your skin and your interior. This liquid Marseille soap from Compagnie de Provence
combines nourishing and soothing botanical oils from Provence with felt seaweed from the Mediterranean - with a fresh, delicate scent. The luxurious formula with felt seaweed is rich in vitamins A, C, D and E, contains antibacterial properties and is soft enough to intensively nourish the entire body. Traditionally prepared in a copper kettle with vegetable oils and presented in a recyclable beige glass pump bottle for an elegant and luxurious feel in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Felt seaweed is rich in minerals and amino acids, which gives it many benefits for the skin. It provides intense, long-lasting hydration and protects the skin from pollution and UV rays.
- Natural glycerine is derived from the saponification of vegetable oils. One of its major benefits is its ability to hold several times its weight in water, which makes it a high-performance hydrator. Glycerine also acts as a softening and protective agent: it helps to smooth the skin, improve its elasticity and protect it against environmental aggressors.
- Sweet almond oil from Provence has soothing properties, improves the suppleness of the skin, protects against dryness and feels velvety soft.
- Coconut oil has excellent foaming and cleansing properties, and gives a rich, creamy texture. Highly nourishing and protective, it considerably reduces skin dehydration.
- Olive oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins A, C, D and E, which softens and protects the skin. Vitamin E also has anti-aging properties.
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from parabens and sulfates
- Free from dyes, silicones and mineral oils
- Pump soap dispenser
- Recyclable packaging
How to use: Apply to damp skin. The liquid soap turns into a lightweight and creamy foam to gently cleanse the skin without drying it out. The soap gently cleanses the hands and body and provides intensive care thanks to its light, creamy texture. Rinse well.