3. Create good new habits
Routine, routine, routine - sounds boring but routines are convenient. They help you build new habits quicker, which in turn enables an optimum result. We’ll gladly put all skincare tips in a row for you to make creating a new routine easier.
Our corona routine plan:
- Never skip moisturizing your hands after washing.
- Scrub your hands once a week to prevent dry spots and moisturize with a heavy moisturizer afterwards. Exfoliated skin absorbs much better.
- Before going to bed, moisturize with a heavier lotion and put on cotton gloves for an overnight treatment.
- Cleanse your face with mild cleansers, both in the morning and evening.
- Use extra skin oil to manage dry spots.
- Apply little to no makeup on the skin beneath your mouth mask to let the skin breathe. This prevents clogged pores and inflammation.
- Shower with lukewarm water.
- Always use a moisturizing lotion, oil or cream after showering.
- Exfoliate your body once a week so nourishing ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Cover your body as much as possible for extra protection.