developed their Wool
Spray to remove odor and freshen yarns, and naturally repel critters such as bugs and moths. We feel very strongly for the proper care of our cashmere and woolens. The Cedar scent is mild, crisp, and natural combining fresh cedarwood, pine needle oil, spices and lemon zest.
- Freshes up wool and cashmere
- Anti-bacterial properties - removes odor
- Natural, non-toxic and biodegradable ingredients
- Tones of fresh cedarwood, pine needle oil, spices and lemon zest
- Use: on wool, merino, cashmere, wool blends, angora, mohair, suits, coats, down, sweaters, hats, scarves, or blankets
- Not tested on animals
The Wool & Cashmere Shampoo from The Laundress New York has received the Woolmark approval for its Wool & Cashmere Care Collection as the best product to perfectly take care of your precious woollens and cashmere.
For best results:
spray item between wearing, washing, and before long term storage. Best when sprayed 6 inches away from fabric and yarns. This product is also ideal for spraying closets and long term storage areas/containers. The necessary complement to The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo
, Sweater Stone and Cashmere