A showstopper if we’ve ever seen one, this macrame braided bag by The Dharma Door
. Shopper The Carly is evidently designed with seventies influences; the almost shell like shape and round bamboo handles add strongly to that style. Naturally beige jute is hand braided into an open structure with a graphic pattern. As stylish as it is spacious and a design that elevates any outfit to a higher level.
- Shell like shape, large size
- Round bamboo handles, 15cm circumference
- Bottom and sides in a more dense braided structure
- Handmade in Bangladesh, fair trade
- Dimensions: 65cm wide x 41cm high x 10cm deep