This unique Chloro Plasma treatment mask from Perricone MD
visibly refines skin texture to help minimize the appearance of enlarged pores. Featuring innovative Phytonutrient-enriched Microcapsules, Chloro Plasma delivers deep detoxification and purification benefits. With one application, skin is instantly illuminated and the radiance of healthy skin is unveiled.
- Visibly smoothes and brightens the look of skin texture
- Purifies and refines the appearance of enlarged pores
- Revitalizes and clarifies skin to reveal surface radiance
- Alpha Lipoic is scientifically formulated to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and enlarged pores while improving the appearance skin texture
How to use:
1. Use fingertips to deeply massage a liberal amount onto face until all microcapsules are released and appear evenly deep green
2. Leave on for 5-10 minutes
3. Rinse off with warm water
4. Follow with a Perricone MD treatment and moisturizer
5. Use 2-3 times a week
Article code: (5318 30 ml)
Content: 59ml / 2fl.oz. | Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Buteth-3, Silica, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Barium Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Bromelain, Papain, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyproply Methylcellulose, Tributyl Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Thioctic Acid, Chlorophylilin-Copper Complex, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Lecithin.