presents a styling cream that protects your hair during blow drying and leaves your hair well hydrated and nourished for the rest of the day. The Imperial Blowout Styling Cream creates strong, full, soft and shiny locks by visibly smoothing out damages and aging. The product changes in 3 fases and every fase creates a different effect: the cream changes into a hydrating oil when heated and when cooling down the oil turns into a powder that creates volume and fixation.
- Winner of the Health Beauty Awards 2016
- Your hair looks less damaged and healthier
- Free of parabens, sulfates and sodium chloride
- Safe to use on colored hair
- Protects against UV-rays
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Amino Acid Complex, developed to closely resemble the proteins in the hair cortex, provides moisture to hair and scalp, strengthens and repairs damage on the cuticle.
- Bio-Restorative Complex, including Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
- Skincare-Inspired Blend of Oils, Humectants and Essential Fatty Acids hydrate and plump the hair shaft while adding density and smoothness.
- Imperial Memory Polymer provides superior hold for long lasting yet touchable style.
- Macadamia and Passionflower Oils provide deep, youth-enhancing moisture and hydration.
- Seaweed and Ginseng Extracts fill in weak spots and fractures in the hair fibers, making hair stronger and preventing breakage.
- Blend of Babassu, Jojoba and Australian Sandalwood Oils repairs damage.
- Quinoa, Soy Bean and Rice Extracts provide fullness, body and density, making hair appear more youthful and healthy.
How to use: divide until the ends over damp hair. Blow dry per section to create optimal volume.