Discover the Sweet Lullaby Soothing Body Polish from Lola’s Apothecary for a soft and hydrated skin. At the soothing heart of this body polish is Sweet Lullaby, the 'hug in a bottle' fragrance. People who dislike lavender are often converted by Sweet Lullaby. Its sweetness comes from vanilla and sweet orange, grounded by patchouli, with spicy ylang ylang wrapping an exotic comfort blanket around French lavender. This body polish is the perfect companion to hair removal. Overtime the skin texture becomes finer, which helps to prevent in-grown hairs.
- 100% natural fragrances
- Developed with pure essential oils
- Extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences
- Himalayan crystal salt and raw cane sugar reveal your body radiance by buffing away dead skin cells
- Deeply healing rosehip CO2, shea butter and coconut oil nourish and protect new skin
- Rosehip Oil is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects and stimulates the collagen production.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Himalayan crystal salt contains an abundance of trace minerals to detoxify and soften while buffing away the dead skin.
- Raw cane sugar is an effective yet gentle exfoliant. Its humectants property helps to condition the skin and it also contains glycolic acid (an AHA) to boost cell turnover.
- Lavender is one of the nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. It relieves stress and eases headache and is also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of wellbeing and tranquility. Soothes inflammation and is rich in antioxidants. Is also an aphrodisiac.
- Ylang ylang eases stress and anxiety, helps to lower the blood pressure. Balances sebum production and stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps to ease indigestion.
- Lovingly massage onto damp skin in circular motions, moving towards the heart to promote the lymphatic drainage. Rinse and pat dry.
- For best waxing results, use the polish the day before to prepare a smooth canvas for waxing. Use once or twice a week to prevent in-grown hair and to keep the skin in glowing condition.
- Indulge in a body polish pampering shower before sunbathing or tanning treatment, to ensure an even glow.