LastUpdate: 30-apr-18 13:56
Update By: victor
Step 1: Log in or use your email address and order number if you've ordered as a guest
Step 2: You will be able to select items here
Step 3: What is the amount of items you wish to return
Step 4: Fill out the reason of your return
Step 5: Please select whether you want to exchange or receive your money back
Step 6: Check and confirm the registered return
Step 7: Please note the return number on the outside of the parcel and follow the return instructions you received in the confirmation email
The product may be tried on but should be returned; undamaged, including the original tag and in somewhat the original packaging.
All items have to be checked upon receipt.
When a damaged item is returned, the purchase price may be charged. Please write down the return number on the return sticker.
For each purchase item - sale items included - there is a trial period of 14 days. Is a product not to your liking or would you prefer to receive a different size or color? Report the return simply via, www.perfectlybasics.nl/return. See the return options below.
CONDITIONS RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Free return - within The Netherlands - with the PostNL return service
With the PostNL return label - enclosed in your order - you can send your parcel back for free. Bring your parcel to the nearest PostNL service point and attach your return label with 'Freepost'. Please write down the return number on the return sticker. Find your nearest PostNL service point here with the location finder from PostNL.
At the post office you will receive proof of postage with a tracking number. With this tracking number you can track the status of your parcel at the PostNL website.
- Free return with UPS within Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and UK
You can return your parcel 'Freepost' using the UPS return label - enclosed in your order. Please write down the return number on the return sticker. Find your nearest UPS service point here. At the UPS-service point you will receive proof of postage with a tracking number. With this tracking number you can track the status of your parcel at the UPS website.
Please note that it may take 1-3 working days before the return package reaches us. You will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail once your package is being processed.
- Drop by at our head office
If you live near Haarlem in The Netherlands and you would like to bring your return yourself, just drop by at our office at A. Hofmanweg 2D, 2031 BH in Haarlem, The Netherlands. We're open on working days from 09:30 to 17:30 hrs.
- Outside The Benelux and UK
After registering the return on our website, you'll receive an email with your return-number.
Please note the return number on the outside of the parcel and send the parcel sufficiently franked to Perfectly Basics BV, A. Hofmanweg 2D, 2031 BH Haarlem, The Netherlands.
- Returns from the USA
Returns from the USA will only be accepted when sent with UPS. UPS will accept your parcel for free at a nearby UPS service point - please use the return label sent to you via email after registering your return online. Follow the steps below to assure we receive your parcel correctly.
- Register your return via our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about your return. Please mention if you would prefer a cash back or shop credit.
- After registering, you'll receive a return number and label from UPS via email. Print out the label and visibly attach it to your parcel. Please note: don't forget to visibly provide your parcel with the return number given by UPS.
- The package can be handed in at a UPS service point* for free!
Use UPS' location finder to locate a nearby UPS service point. After handing in your parcel, UPS will provide a track&trace number with which you can track your parcel's whereabouts.
- As soon as we've received and processed your returnl, we'll send you a confirmation email.
*To make sure your return meets our return policy, please take extra note that parcels from the USA will only be accepted when sent with UPS - this is entirely free! Returns sent with other postal companies will not be accepted by Perfectly Basics.
• If you want to exchange an item you have to request the exchange during the return proces.
• Go to www.perfectlybasics.nl/retour to create a return authorisation.
• Post your return to us and your refund will be processed - the money will be added to your shop credit.
• Place a new order and your shop credit will be deducted automatically.
• We will sent your new order as soon as we have received your return package.
• Go to www.perfectlybasics.nl/retour to request a return.
• Click the order number containing the items you want to return and select the items you wish to return. You will receive a returns authorization number.
• Write this number (for example: RT-12345) on the returns label of your package.
• As soon as we have received your package and checked the items we will process your return. Within ten days the refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.