This season, Drykorn offers the iconic denim jacket in a pretty old-school mid blue version. The cotton denim fabric with added stretch and the BCI logo* guarantees a snug fit, exactly how jacket Somerton is meant to be. Collar, silver-tone metal jeans-buttons, flap pockets: again, exactly how it’s meant to be. The Somerton jacket is a true classic!
- Pointed collar
- Long tapered sleeves, wide cuffs with single-button
- Button closure at center front, silver-tone metal jeans buttons
- Flap pockets with button closure at chest
- Wide, double-layered hem
- Tonal topstitching
- Runs true to size, slim-fit, sits high on the hip
- Nicole is 1.76m and wears size 2 (S)*The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item