Classic details, trendy silhouette, casual fabric. The light blue denim pants Bonnet from Drykorn
shows a mix of elements that effortlessly blend together for a modern and versatile character. Crafted from a lightweight and supple cotton denim quality with the sustainable Better Cotton
Initiative (BCI) logo*.
- Mid-rise design
- Zip fly, concealed button and hook-and-eye closure
- Side slit pockets
- Slit pockets with single-button closure at back, black buttons
- Dart seams from the waistband down at back
- Wide, straight legs with a cropped length, pressed creases
- Wide, blind hem
- Runs true to size, loose fit
- Nicole is 1.76m and wears size 27/34 *The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item