developed their Relax Tea for those times when you need a moment of escape that truly nourishes your body and spirit. This relaxing organic herbal tea blend is based on a time-honored German pharmacopoeia recipe. Valerian root, lemon balm and other natural ingredients have traditionally been used to relieve feelings of stress or anxiety, helping with restlessness and sleepless nights. For a serene, balanced outlook on life, enjoy whenever you feel the need to bring some ease and tranquility into your day. A cup before bed will also work wonders on troubled sleepers, sending you off into a deeply restful slumber.
- Fairwild™ certified, certified organic by Soil Association Certification
- Free of ingredients from the mugwort and ragweed family
- Contains vitamin A, B9 and C
- Vegan certified
- Valerian root: valerian has a long history of use as a sleep aid. An infusion of the roots is known to calm the nerves and provide an increased sense of tranquility
- Passionflower: passionflower has been used traditionally throughout the world to help with cases of insomnia and sleep problems
- Lemon balm leaf: lemon balm is a member of the mint family, traditionally consumed as an infusion of the leaves to combat anxiety, ease digestion and promote relaxation. Lemon balm has also been known to promote sleep
- Peppermint leaf: peppermint is a hybrid mint, cultivated around the world. Traditionally, an infusion of the leaves is used to calm digestive problems and is often combined with other herbs to ease anxiety. It has a refreshing and uplifting effect on both the mind and body
How to use:
Enjoy whenever you need a moment of calm throughout the day, and before bed for a restful night's sleep. For a moment of tranquillity, take 2-3 teaspoons and steep in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes according to taste. Can also be enjoyed as a cooling drink in warmer weather: prepare as above, leave to infuse overnight in the fridge and serve over ice.