Expedition Tea is a caffeine-free wake-up call with a difference, keeping you motivated and hydrated without the astringency of coffee or black tea. Baobab funicles, a novel tea ingredient rich in flavonoid antioxidants, work with immune-boosting honeybush and rooibos leaves to revitalize the body and enliven the mind. Drinks containing rooibos are used by athletes in South Africa throughout the day - it provides measurable amounts of minerals and electrolytes. Rooibos is also known to ease nervous tension and settle the stomach, while liquorice roots are soothing and sweet, ensuring your scales are always perfectly balanced.
- Fairwild™ certified, certified organic by Soil Association Certification
- Free of ingredients from the mugwort and ragweed family
- Contains vitamin C, minerals and electrolytes
- Vegan certified
- Baobab funicles: baobab is a “superfood” ingredient rich in flavonoid antioxidants, some of which give it its red colour
- Rooibos and honeybush: rooibos and honeybush are low tannin (this means they're low in astringents that can unsettle the stomach), strengthen the immune system, and sharpen the mind. Rooibos is also known to ease nervous tension
- Liquorice: sweet and soothing liquorice settles the stomach, maintaining a healthy digestive system
How to use:
Perfect to kickstart your morning and enjoy throughout the day - and as it's caffeine-free, it won't impact a peaceful night's sleep. Awaken your senses and prepare for the day's adventures by taking 2-3 teaspoons and steep in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes according to taste. Can also be enjoyed as a cooling drink in warmer weather: prepare as above, leave to infuse overnight in the fridge and serve over ice.