With a clear focus on quality and fit, Denham
designs the Monroe Mid jeans in a mid blue wash with a natural fade and subtle destroyed details for a worn-in look. These girlfriend-fit jeans are made of lightweight Candiani stretch-denim with sustainable cotton with the 'Better Cotton
Initiative' logo*. Wear with folded cuffs to emphasize the casual look.
- Low waist, five belt loops
- Classic 5-pocketstyling
- Zip fly and button closure mid-front
- Shiny gold-tone hardware
- Tapered legs, ankle length
- Runs true to size, relaxed fit
- Elisabeth is 1.77m and wears size 27/30*The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a not-for-profit organisation that improves global cotton production for the people who produce it (and also receive guidelines), for the environment it grows in and for the sector’s future. The BCI logo on a product doesn’t mean the product is made of physically traceable Better Cotton. It means that you’re buying a majority cotton product, from a retailer or brand that is committed to sourcing Better Cotton and investing in BCI Farmers.
In doubt about the size? Check out the sizes of this item