Mineral Liplux Organic Tinted Lip Balm with SPF 30 in Tan Line adds a hint of a subtle peach shade while protecting, nourishing and softening your lips. Organic Cupuaçu butter and Mongongo oil deliver an ultra-creamy texture that smooths and nourishes the lips while keeping them hydrated, so they look healthy, plump, and youthful. The organic products from COOLA include natural phyoto-protectors, organic extracts and antioxidants that decrease the risk of skin aging. Vitamins add an effective boost to the immune system of your skin.
Use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and at least every 2 hours.
- SPF 30 protection
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- 70%+ certified, organic ingredients, natural flavors
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide ingredients
- Ultra-light texture that's easy-to-use, not sticky
- Nourishes, for silky soft lips
- Reef safe/reef friendly
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mongongo oil is an exotic, rich oil from Zambia with lip smoothing, anti-aging and nutrient dense properties
- Coconut oil is known as a superior skin soother and cleansing agent. Used to restore dry or flaking skin
- Shea butter is rich in fatty acids that moisturize (Omega 9) and soothe (Omega 6) the skin. Provides immediate softness and smoothness upon application
Tip: this lip balm also works double-duty as blush or as cheek highlighter.