An asset to your skin and your interior. This liquid 'Anise Patchouli' Marseille soap from Compagnie de Provence moisturizes and gently cleanses the skin - perfumed with the freshness of Anise and the sensual fragrance of Patchouli. Enriched with vegetable oils and natural ingredients such as organic olive oil and coconut oil. Traditionally prepared in a copper kettle and presented in a recyclable amber colored pump bottle for a vintage touch to any bathroom or kitchen.
- Natural glycerine: comes from making soap from natural vegetable oils. Moisturizes, softens and protects.
- Coconut oil: cleans gently and effectively, prevents drying out.
- Olive Oil: rich in antioxidants, unsaturated fats and Vitamin E, olive oil is highly protective, nourishing and soothing to the skin.
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from parabens and sulfates
- Free from dyes, silicones and mineral oils
- Pump soap dispenser
How to use: Suitable for washing hands regularly. Can also be used as body and hand wash. Apply to damp skin, rub gently and rinse well.