These Jean espadrille sandals from Castañer catch the eye because of the black grosgrain ribbons with herringbone pattern that adorn the ivory canvas nose. A unique design in which the same ribbons serve as lace-up fastening around the ankles for an elegant look. The two-tone woven heel in off-white and beige provides extra walking comfort, as does the firm jute sole. Just tie up and you're good to go!
- Rounded nose with chunky natural stitching
- Lace-up fastening at the ankles in black
- Cut-out insert at back in off-white and beige
- Jute insole with leather detailing
- Jute sole, sole height: 2cm
- Rubber outsole
- Runs true to size