Let’s summarize the tips:
• Start with a luxury piece as a base for your looks, to keep the combination stylish. Think luxurious fabrics like silk, cashmere and leather with chic detailing - like a jacquard pattern.
• Combine with a statement T-shirt or classic stripes to keep the look subtle. Also choose modest colors at first and slowly build up to a more outspoken color palette.
• Curate a set with repeating colors, to make adding a third print easier to achieve.
• Stay true to yourself. You’ll notice soon enough when the combination is too much out of your comfort zone.
• Have fun! Experimenting with clothes should be fun and not a stress factor. So, create a moment for yourself, start combining and enjoy the new looks you’ll discover.