1. Could you summarize your philosophy on beauty?
Staying happy and optimistic throughout life has such a huge influence on how you look and feel every day - it keeps you looking fresh and promotes great skin. And of course, a healthy diet and maintaining balance between exercise and relaxation are key.
2. What do you find important when you’re shopping for beauty products?
First of all, products should not be tested on animals. In addition, I like products with plant-based ingredients and of natural origin. I also love essential oils.
3. What does your daily beauty routine look like?
My morning routine is the most extensive, because I like to protect my skin against daily external influences:
• I cleanse thorougly with REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Balm and 3-in-1 Cleansing Water
• A small amount of Perricone MD’s Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum for extra nutrients
• A dab of Perricone MD’s Neuropeptide Neck and Chest Cream
• Some of REN’s Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye-gel for fresh-looking eyes
• I top it off with a layer of Dr Jackson’s 01 Day Cream SPF 30
• Throughout the day I spray on REN’s Flash Defence Anti-pollution Mist